Tuesday, December 9

So, I am in desperate need to update my poor blog...but I have no pictures to add, so I have been putting it of. However, I am tired of looking at the same old stuff. So, I will do a little life update.

First, pregnancy. I am 32 weeks, which is awesome! I am not ready to be done, or have the baby here...but it is nice number to see.
However, there is a bad number in my pregnancy right now. 148/100 That would be my blood pressure last Friday. A solid 30 points up from two weeks previous. I am trying not to stress (thus increasing the blood pressure), eat lots of protein, drink more water, and have lots of helpers with the kids. We are not worried, yet, but cautious.

Brandon has a birthday coming on Thursday. 32 whopping years old. Not exactly life-shattering, but still a birthday! Happy Birthday, baby!

Hudson will be 9 in eleven days. How did that happen. He is a good sport about having a Christmas birthday. I keep telling him that he chose a bad time of year to be born...but he just rolls his eyes!!

Thomas and Liv and Alex are great! Life is busy, and they are full of energy, and excitement over Christmas.

We put the tree up the weekend after thanksgiving...but didn't finish decorating it or the house until last week. Too many things to do in life. But our house is all decked out, and jolly and twinkling!

Let the Christmas countdown begin!!!! 14 days left!!!

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

I love that you let us know what's going on! I also know that you are one tough cookie so let go of the stress - not worth it- you are loved no matter if the tree gets decked out or not!! LOVE YA!