Wednesday, December 24

December...Christmas Parties all month long...


Last week we had a party with my family. My brother and his family came up from Texas, where they are stationed...and it was fun to get together!

All the Millett grand kids:


Back Row: Hudson W & Shae M
Front Row: Jacob M, Alex W, Ethan M, Thomas W, Olivia W


These cousins haven't seen each other since May...so they were excited. Add the fact that it is Christmas and they are getting presents.......



We wanted to sing some Christmas songs, and my dad had my old (1988?) Yamaha electric piano. So, Brandon played and we sang. Then things got a little out of hand..David (my brother) remembered that there were songs/rhythms/backgrounds saved on the pianos...so they all started to sing and rap to the beat of the keyboard. Really, these 3 boys were the ones having the most fun!!




We all pitched in and got Grandpa the 4 pack of Indiana Jones!!!


He is such a great dad and grandpa. He means the world to me. He has been a shoulder to cry on my whole life, and these past two weeks, I have been able to lean on him, and cry with him. I am one lucky daughter!




Here is Grandpa Millett reading "Santa Mouse" to the kids. We grew up with this book, and if you don't have it, buy it. So Cute! Anyway...it is hard to get pictures of Grandma Dee, but here she is with Thomas reading with him! She is a wonderful Grandma (and Mom) and did a great job of planning this Christmas party!!!!

In fact...she can do it every year.
(Just Kidding Delores!)



Ethan, Jacob & Shae


Hudson & Alex

Thomas & Olivia


All in all, a great Family Christmas Party!!!

No comments: