Monday, January 5

Christmas Morning!

All right, I might as well admit it. I deleted my Christmas morning pictures. I was trying to combine two folders, of other Christmas parties to have one big folder of Christmas, and apperently covered up (or DELETED) my whole Christmas Day! So sad for me. But, a couple of the "wait in the hall while dad plugs in the tree and brags about all the cool stuff he can see" pictures survived! So, here you go!

All the boys had matching PJ's and Mom and Liv had pink ones. Aunt Julie stayed with us Christmas Eve, and we loved having her wake up with us! You'll just have to trust me that Brandon looked just as cute and happy to be awake, at 5:45am, as I do!

Thomas, Mom, Alex, Hudson, Livvy, and Aunt Julie!

2 comments:

Ali Miller said...

I hate that more then anything. I've been there - either I don't take them like I should or delete like you did. IT SUCKS - so write as much as you can to remember the special moments.

Deanna said...

All of you look so cute in those darling pj's. They are so lucky to have a mom that will make them the memorable Christmas jammies.