Wednesday, January 21

Funny Alex


The other day Alex was sad, and said he missed Ella. He has done this a couple of times. So we were snuggling and talking about what a great big brother he would have been, and the things he could have done with his baby sister.

He asked if Heavenly Father was making another baby for us, and I answered that I didn't know. He then said that if He did, Alex hoped it wouldn't be a good baby. What? What do you mean, you hope it isn't a good baby? Well, he replied, Ella was too good and I want a not good baby that can live with us!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It was such an innocent comment, and said with such conviction. He is my favorite!

3 comments:

Peach said...

How sweet and how true.

Deanna said...

That is such a sweet comment! She sure was a special baby. Love ya!

brandy said...

Melt my heart why don't ya? He is such a good big brother!