Friday, November 21

What can I say about Thomas...except AWESOME! He is so much fun! I love how much he is learning this year. He liked kindergarten, but was kind of shy. This year he is a whole new kid. He has tons of confidence, and isn't afraid to try new things, or make mistakes!
He has always been our "dare-devil". He has no fear of water and swimming, and took off his training wheels the same summer that his big brother did. He rode every ride at Disneyland that he could, including Tower Of Terror, twice.

He needs some convincing to help with chores, and to do his nightly reading, but is a hard worker once he gets started. He is really into making projects...things like cutting and gluing papers and creating drawings. He has a great imagination!

One thing I love about Thomas, is that he is so loving. He likes to be snuggled, even at 6. When we are watching a movie, he will come sit right by me, and usually pull up his shirt so I can tickle his back. He is becoming a great example to his younger brother, and it is fun to watch him teach Alex and how patient he can be with him. They are getting to be good buddies.

Thomas is the comic relief when things get tense, which can happen often. He is quick to diffuse the situation with a joke or a silly action. I love how much fun he is, and the good time we have with him. I love Thomas!!!

1 comment:

jenny.hawkes said...

Boy, Thomas looks a lot like your dad! It's so fun to read about your family. I wish we lived closer.