Monday, November 17

Alexander is our smiler! From day one..even hour one, he likes to smile. When we called people from the hospital to spread the news that our babies were here, that was the thing we said about baby Alex...he smiles. And not only does his mouth smile, but his whole face lights up. I have never seen someone use their whole face to show that they are happy.


He is a smart kid. At 4 years old, he can answer quite a few addition problems, and lately has been writing random letters, and then having us tell him what they spell. He likes to share (sort of) and has fun with his twin sister.


He likes to go to friends houses and play, or to ride his bike or scooter around the neighborhood. He is fearless, so I get a little frightened to leave him unsupervised outside for very long.

He is so loving to me, and will climb up on my lap to give me a hug. When I kiss him, he wipes it off...but it is just so I will attack him with more kisses.

He loves to play with his big brothers, and is learning all kinds of things from them. He can be rough, but is quick to say sorry when he hurts you...at least if it is an accident. He doesn't like to apologize when he hurts on purpose!
His favorite movie was Cars, but now it depends on the day. He loves blue, and mac & cheese. He is not a big fan of pizza. Not many parents have to tell their kids that they can't have more salad until they have finished their 1 piece of pizza, but that's Alex!

He is exhausting, and tries my patience on a daily basis...but I wouldn't trade him for anything! I love him so much, and he is a fabulous member of our family!!!!!

No comments: