Friday, November 21

Good Old Hudson. He was the first to join our family, and we have loved every second of it! What changes your first baby brings. Until I was a mom, I didn't know how much love I could feel! He was a great baby, and has stayed that way...mostly!

Hudson has a great memory, and is super smart. He can quote movies and books without a second thought! He is in the Spectrum Program this year (the advanced class for his age group). He makes friends easily, and is extreemly loyal to his friends.

One thing that brings a smile to his face is spending one-on-one time with either parent. This can be hard to come by when you are the oldest of 4 kids. He plays computer or video games with Brandon, and will read or draw with me. He takes after me in that he loves to read. If he gets involved with a good book, it can be hard to pull him away!

Hudson has a tender heart, and is very sensitive to my needs. He wants to make sure that I am ok, and is quick to give hugs to his brothers and sister when they need them. He can be a little sarcastic, and we are not sure how he learned that. He has a great sense of humor, and is always making us laugh. I love the fun that he adds to our family, and am so grateful for him in my life!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

very fun...especially because it sounds so much like my oldest! they would probably be good friends if we lived closer!