Sunday, March 28

Me and MAK

I am in Texas, hanging with my baby, MAK (Mosiah Alan Kilgore). Oh, and Julie-my favorite sister. I get to snuggle him, and feed him at night (so Jule-bean can get some sleep) and change his bum (cute when they are so small). I am having a ball!
MAK and his many faces!!!
His "bellybutton" fell off last night, but yesterday (Saturday) he needed a sponge bath and a shampoo. Poor Julie-I remember having Aunt Chan come help me with Hudson's first bath-she did awesome! He was not sure at first, but he seemed to enjoy it after the shock wore off. When his hair is wet it is a little curly! LOVE THIS GUY!
Julie and MAK (just gettin started)
Washing the hair!
Look at my curls!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

It's so fun taking care of cutie babies and he's a doll