Thursday, November 26

Merry Christmas

So I have turned on the Christmas music on in the car. Alex requested that I change songs the other day. I told him that it was the radio, and I couldn't change it. "But mom, I want to listen to please snotty duck." What the heck. "What song, Alex?" "Please snotty duck!" "Alex, I don't know that song..." So he sings it to me, and somehow I figure out that he wants "Feliz navidad". Now, I know you want to sing it, so you might as well do it out loud! "Please-snotty-duck (da da da-da) please-snotty-duck (da da da-da) Please-snotty-duck....da da da-da da da da da.

Love that Kid!

5 comments:

Kallie said...

Now, that's funny! Yes, as soon as I read it I did start singing it!!

Lorraine said...

Maren said that was precious, this is great!!! you must scrap this memory

kimber said...

ok that was funny! I got a good laugh off of that!

Peach said...

That is so funny! I'm gonna be telling that one.

Ginny said...

very funny...could totally hear it in my head!