Thursday, April 12

Time Flies

They say time flies when your having fun! Well, I'm here to say time flies regardless if whether your having fun or not.

Another school year has ended, and a new one begun. I have my 2nd grade twins in a "team-teaching" situation, because we LOVE one of the teachers sooooo much. All of my kids have had her. I have decided that the other teacher is also amazing! But, coincidentally, my 4th grader also has "team-teachers" this year too. It has been such a good experience for him. He is making great progress, and for that I am grateful! My 6th grader can't shut-up. His teacher LoVeS him, and has told me many times how much he enjoys him in his classroom. He just needs him quieter more of the time. (I wonder where he got all that talky-ness from?)

Brandon and I are the same. Both working, me at a job I love and adore; him still at Qwest...now Centurylink. Life is good though.

The kids are growing up so fast. I registered Hudson for Jr. High this week. Talk about strange. It did make me think of my many friends I made in Jr. High (go Bountiful Eagles). Sadly, most of them I now see only on Facebook, but at least I can see that they are happy and hanging in there.

We have little Livvy in tumbling~I swear she is so amazingly flexible! AND has mastered her back-handspring! The boys are doing par-cor, and are learning how to run up walls and do flips/glides/jumps over many obstacles. They are all part monkey!

Brandon and I just had our 14th wedding anniversary this week. I cannot believe how time has passed. I look at pictures of our wedding, and we were just kids~ what were we thinking? But, I never imagined the man Brandon would become. I love to see him being a dad. He is so fun and patient and willing to teach and explain. He never ceases to impress me! Oh, and he can clean up mouse guts like nobody's business!!!

I guess that's all for now! We are doing some family pictures next month! I am so super excited...we haven't had professional pictures taken for, like, 6 years... I'll post more then!

Laura

No comments: