Wednesday, January 27

OUCH

My handsome oldest son is now the proud owner of............BRACES! I am pretty sure that he is not happy, as his mouth and teeth and gums and everything hurts. I never had braces, and I think it is all in his head. I could be wrong!


Jan 28th (day 1)


He has an expander on the top that I get to turn every morning and evening. It seems backwards that I am paying money to have the space between his 2 front teeth BIGGER. When I find the camera, I will start to document the "gap".




Jan 31 (day 3)
He is a good sport about the pain of being beautiful! Love that kid!
Feb. 6 (day 9)...yes that is a smarty between his teeth!!!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hate to break it to you, but YOU are WRONG! Braces totally hurt, a lot! I ate mashed, soft bread for a week after each tightening. But, they are sooo worth it. I'd like to get some again to fix some movement that has happened to my once-perfect post braces teeth. Lucky, lucky Hudson!

Ginny said...

ahhh...so the fun begins. and andrea is right...they do hurt. A LOT!!!

kimber said...

Braces hurt! Just ask me, taylor or trevor- but it will pass in a week or so. Taylor had the expander thing twice so i feel your pain in having to turn it twice a day! of course i made "stoddard" turn it i was scared that i would drop the key down her throat!