Saturday, October 10

Closet

First and Foremost, I want to state that I do NOT usually color-code my shirts. I really don't have time for something that silly.


Today, I am going through me and Brandon's clothes (we did the kids' last weekend). As I am hanging up my millions of shirts, I begin to see a pattern. I do tend to wear more neutral colors, they're safe. However, after my 14th brown shirt, I had to see what was really going on.




Here is the proof. I have more shirts in black, brown, tan, white and grey, then all of my other shirts combined. I have 3 identical white shirts, and 2 identical brown (with the same one in grey). I think I need to venture out of my comfort zone!


In my defense, while in Park City for Scrap Retreat, I bought 6 shirts, and only one of them was brown...all the others were original colors!

2 comments:

Ali Miller said...

YOU BETCHA!! COLOR is where it's at... safe shmafe!!

Ginny said...

are you calling me silly?? i totally have my shirts hanging in color order! but, i am ocd like that! my issue isn't so much with color as it is with patterns. pretty much all solids in my color-coordinated closet. too funny.