Wednesday, August 19

Ella & Grandma Jo

We went to the cemetary as a family the other day while Julie was here. She hadn't seen the headstone we have for Ella. We had a really neat discussion with the kids about the resurection, and the 2nd coming and a lot of things. It was a time and place to feel the spirit, and the setting was very peaceful.
I am so glad that our baby is with my mom. I miss them both everyday, and I have some comfort knowing that they are together.

Here are some pictures of the headstones.

7 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm so grateful for the knowledge we have of the Plan of Salvation that makes the miserable aspects of mortality a little more bearable. I love that Grandma Jo is taking care of Ella...and the other way around!

Ali Miller said...

Very sweet! It does bring great comfort to know the plan! Keeps me happy! Love you.

Peach said...

Beautiful. We had the same discussion when my niece and nephew visited Olivia's place. Where are they?

kimber said...

it good to know that you will be able to see her again! The headstone looks good!

Stevenson Crew ~ said...

Thank you for sharing... very beautiful. Do you know if your Mom & Ella are in the same cemetary as Gpa Millett & Ray?

AMES said...

Hi Laura. I don't know the story behind this, but it looks like you have been through a lot. You're a good mom and a good person.

Love ya
Amy Evans Clark

Peach said...

Is she at Bountiful Cemetery? That's where our little Livy is. If so, about where is she. I'd like to visit. Olivia's in "Baby Land".