Monday, March 16

Biggest Looser Looser!

So, there is one week left in the contest, and I am in 4th place in the Layton gym (Lady Fitness). I have lost 7% of my body weight! However, 4th place doesn't get a prize, and the $1,000 prize is for the biggest total looser in the Layton, Roy and Pleasant View gyms. So, I am the biggest looser looser!


But, I feel good. I have a pretty regular work out schedule, and I feel so much better. You know, there is a ton of research on depression and exercise...and who knew, all those studies are right! You do feel better and less down when you are getting enough sleep and exercise!!


Thanks for the positive feedback, and I will keep posting pictures as I keep loosing!


February 3

March 13
Maybe someday (1995)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looking Good!!!

Peach said...

Way to go! I should follow your lead. And that is a beautiful picture of Ella in your sidebar.